How old does my child have to be in order to enroll?

Transitional Kindergarten:  Your child must be 4 years old and must have turned 5 years old on or before the last day of the same school year.

Kindergarten:  Your child mus be 5 years old on or before September 1.

First Grade:  Your child must be 6 years old on or before September 1.


What documentation do I need to enroll my child in school?

The following documents are needed:

  • proof of age (birth certificate, passport)
  • child's proof of current immunization record
  • 2 proofs of address (utility bill, driver's license or picture ID)


Whom do I speak to if I am interested in enrolling my child?

Please speak with our attendance clerk, Veronica Gomez, or our office manger, Vicki White, if you have any questions. We are happy to help!